Submersible and On Land LED Lights
Most fountains being installed today add lighting — either submerged or on land. Fountains are attractive during the day; however, their beauty is immeasurably more intense at night with lights that shimmer through the falling water.
Colored lights have different transmission values which should be considered. Relative brightness values are approximately as follows: Clear White — 100%; Amber — 50%; Green — 25%; Red — 15%; Blue — 15%.
Underwater light kits include lights and a transformer. Each LED light is about 3.3 watts and illuminates brightly. The LED lights can be used out of water for landscape path lighting.
The nozzle lights are smaller and perfect for urn fountains or water fountains with a small bowl.
NOTE: To request a quotation and discuss the prices, select "Request a Quote", below, and complete checkout. You will be contacted to discuss this when the freight rate is determined, usually within 2 business days. No payment is needed at this time. To purchase parts or if you have questions, please call Donna, our Gardecor Outdoor Decor specialist at 1-855-222-1001 or email her here.
About Freight Delivery
We are here to help you through the process. Please keep our contact information during delivery in case you have questions.
There is a more detailed explanation here (new window/tab), Receiving Freight Shipments.
- The outdoor cast stone decor such as fountains, furniture, statues are manufactured per order. The production time can vary. This does not include transit time.
- The shipper will call you to schedule delivery. Customers must be available to sign for the fountain at time of delivery.
- Merchandise shipping via freight (not UPS, not USPS or the like) is curbside delivery. The crate(s) will be offloaded and set on the curbside, not in the street. Recipient is responsible for moving the merchandise to the desired location.
- The shipper will neither unpackage nor relocate the merchandise. Please ensure to have help and/or appropriate moving equipment such as a dolly or forklift for heavy merchandise at time of delivery if you cannot do it yourself.
- Our Gardecor Specialist will be available to answer questions and explain the procedure. She will advise you if you'll need a forklift to remove the merchandise from the truck during delivery. Most of the merchandise can be offloaded with the truck's liftgate. Call 1-800-524-3492 to reach the specialist.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.