Porto Cervo Fountain
Bedazzle your friends with your new Porto Cervo water fountain. It features a ball finial from which the water emerges. The water will flow over the ball and umbrella into the waiting bowl. Notice the design on the bottom pedestal blends perfectly with the bowl and umbrella for a fantastically unique water fountain. This water fountain is made in the U.S.A. with quality from cast stone (reinforced concrete). Cast stone is sturdier than resin and will last for decades to come. The bottom large base helps to stabilize your fountain while raising it taller.
Size: 4 ft 9" H x 47" W x 25" F-B
Material: Cast stone that is built to last, with color finishes that have been rigorously tested against the elements.
Lead Time to Ship: 10-12 weeks includes production and curing time.
NOTE: To request a quotation and discuss the prices, select "Request a Quote", below, and complete checkout. You will be contacted to discuss this when the freight rate is determined, usually within 2 business days. No payment is needed at this time. To purchase parts or if you have questions, please call Donna, our Gardecor Outdoor Decor specialist at 1-855-222-1001 or email her here.
Cast stone concrete with weather tested paints
4 ft 9" H x 47" W x 25" F-B
Giannini Garden Ornaments
About Color Finishes
About Giannini Color Finishes
These wonderful colors are durable and have proven to withstand harsh weather conditions.
NOTE: The color Antico arrives greenish and needs a few weeks to age to the color shown. Spraying with water and setting in the sun will help to expedite the aging process to the aged color that you see.
FINISH AND COLOR VARIATIONS: The colors represented in this catalog give you a range of what our finishes look like. They will never be exactly like shown because photography, lighting, and the printing process, changes the tone of the colors.
We know from experience the impossibility to guarantee the homogeneity of the finish of our product. Through the manufacturing process, these garden ornaments are treated in a way that give them certain unique characteristics.
All garden ornaments are hand-poured and finished manually, therefore they vary according to many factors: how long the piece has been cured, the weather on the day it was finished, who is doing the finishing, and the texture of the piece. All theses factors add to the uniqueness and authenticity of our garden ornaments.
No two items look alike. Variations are completely normal.
The beautiful color finishes are made to look like they have always been in your garden or that you found them on an antiquing trip. The finish will also be enhanced with the passage of time and weather exposure, and will pick up their own natural patina.
NOTE: Colors are not guaranteed to be exactly what you see on your monitor or printed page. To receive color samples on cast stone media, first request a quotation. When you receive your quote and are still interested in purchasing it from us, then contact us with the colors you would like to have. We can offer a couple complimentary samples and there will be a charge for more.
About Freight Delivery
We are here to help you through the process. Please keep our contact information during delivery in case you have questions.
There is a more detailed explanation here (new window/tab), Receiving Freight Shipments.
- The outdoor cast stone decor such as fountains, furniture, statues are manufactured per order. The production time can vary. This does not include transit time.
- The shipper will call you to schedule delivery. Customers must be available to sign for the fountain at time of delivery.
- Merchandise shipping via freight (not UPS, not USPS or the like) is curbside delivery. The crate(s) will be offloaded and set on the curbside, not in the street. Recipient is responsible for moving the merchandise to the desired location.
- The shipper will neither unpackage nor relocate the merchandise. Please ensure to have help and/or appropriate moving equipment such as a dolly or forklift for heavy merchandise at time of delivery if you cannot do it yourself.
- Our Gardecor Specialist will be available to answer questions and explain the procedure. She will advise you if you'll need a forklift to remove the merchandise from the truck during delivery. Most of the merchandise can be offloaded with the truck's liftgate. Call 1-800-524-3492 to reach the specialist.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.