Ventoux Pond Fountain 66" Pond for Spouts
The Ventoux Fountain is a popular one for it’s simply beautiful design and strong sounds of falling water. The finial is a ball atop a teardrop mounted on a cylindrical column that appears to be blocks set together. The spouts continuously pour directly into the ground pool for a magnificent display. This will be a beautiful touch to your circular driveway or in your backyard surrounded by a garden path.
NOTE: The original pond is a monolith (one-piece) and requires a forklift on site for delivery. If you would like to consider a “hybrid” pond that comes in sections and does not need a forklift at delivery, then please contact us for a quote.
The sound of moving water is the sound of nature talking to us, a whisper of a reminder that we are water and water is us. This connection is why fountains have always held a special place in human history.
Cast stone is the preferred material for architectural projects that will last longer than a lifetime. It is a premium concrete aggregate with reinforcements where needed. The colors are mastered to look pleasing to the eye and last. You can’t find a better deal when you consult our specialists for the best price and advice.
Size: 6 ft 9" H x 66" Dia
Material: Cast stone that is built to last, with color finishes that have been rigorously tested against the elements.
Lead Time to Ship: 10-12 weeks includes production and curing time.
NOTE: To request a quotation and discuss the prices, select "Request a Quote", below, and complete checkout. You will be contacted to discuss this when the freight rate is determined, usually within 2 business days. No payment is needed at this time. To purchase parts or if you have questions, please call Donna, our Gardecor Outdoor Decor specialist at 1-855-222-1001 or email her here.
About Color Finishes
About Giannini Color Finishes
These wonderful colors are durable and have proven to withstand harsh weather conditions.
NOTE: The color Antico arrives greenish and needs a few weeks to age to the color shown. Spraying with water and setting in the sun will help to expedite the aging process to the aged color that you see.
FINISH AND COLOR VARIATIONS: The colors represented in this catalog give you a range of what our finishes look like. They will never be exactly like shown because photography, lighting, and the printing process, changes the tone of the colors.
We know from experience the impossibility to guarantee the homogeneity of the finish of our product. Through the manufacturing process, these garden ornaments are treated in a way that give them certain unique characteristics.
All garden ornaments are hand-poured and finished manually, therefore they vary according to many factors: how long the piece has been cured, the weather on the day it was finished, who is doing the finishing, and the texture of the piece. All theses factors add to the uniqueness and authenticity of our garden ornaments.
No two items look alike. Variations are completely normal.
The beautiful color finishes are made to look like they have always been in your garden or that you found them on an antiquing trip. The finish will also be enhanced with the passage of time and weather exposure, and will pick up their own natural patina.
NOTE: Colors are not guaranteed to be exactly what you see on your monitor or printed page. To receive color samples on cast stone media, first request a quotation. When you receive your quote and are still interested in purchasing it from us, then contact us with the colors you would like to have. We can offer a couple complimentary samples and there will be a charge for more.
About Freight Delivery
We are here to help you through the process. Please keep our contact information during delivery in case you have questions.
There is a more detailed explanation here (new window/tab), Receiving Freight Shipments.
- The outdoor cast stone decor such as fountains, furniture, statues are manufactured per order. The production time can vary. This does not include transit time.
- The shipper will call you to schedule delivery. Customers must be available to sign for the fountain at time of delivery.
- Merchandise shipping via freight (not UPS, not USPS or the like) is curbside delivery. The crate(s) will be offloaded and set on the curbside, not in the street. Recipient is responsible for moving the merchandise to the desired location.
- The shipper will neither unpackage nor relocate the merchandise. Please ensure to have help and/or appropriate moving equipment such as a dolly or forklift for heavy merchandise at time of delivery if you cannot do it yourself.
- Our Gardecor Specialist will be available to answer questions and explain the procedure. She will advise you if you'll need a forklift to remove the merchandise from the truck during delivery. Most of the merchandise can be offloaded with the truck's liftgate. Call 1-800-524-3492 to reach the specialist.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.