Butterfly Girl Garden Statue, Brass
Isn’t it magical when a butterfly’s wings flutter down to rest upon you? This sweet garden statue looks delighted as the vibrant butterfly alights on her outstretched finger. What a heartwarming moment captured in timeless stone. We can’t help but smile at the scene, reminding us of the simple joys nature brings. With its vivid colors and delicate details, this charming statue spreads a bit of wonder and whimsy wherever it is placed.
Size: 2 ft 2" H37 lbs
Material: Crafted from durable brass with no seams from the molding process. The "lost-wax" molding process is used. Unlike cheaper molding processes with 2 or more molds, the wax mold is 1-piece. The wax mold is melted out of the surrounding holding mold at the end of the process — ergo no seams!
Lead Time to Ship: 1-2 weeks once item is in stock.
NOTE: To request a quotation and discuss the prices, select "Request a Quote", below, and complete checkout. You will be contacted to discuss this when the freight rate is determined, usually within 2 business days. No payment is needed at this time. To purchase parts or if you have questions, please call Donna, our Gardecor Outdoor Decor specialist at 1-855-222-1001 or email her here.
This brass statue of a young girl with outstretched arms, with her dress and hair flowing behind her as though caught in a gentle breeze. Perched delicately on her fingertips was an intricately carved butterfly, its wings spread as if about to take flight.
About Freight Delivery
We are here to help you through the process. Please keep our contact information during delivery in case you have questions.
There is a more detailed explanation here (new window/tab), Receiving Freight Shipments.
- The outdoor cast stone decor such as fountains, furniture, statues are manufactured per order. The production time can vary. This does not include transit time.
- The shipper will call you to schedule delivery. Customers must be available to sign for the fountain at time of delivery.
- Merchandise shipping via freight (not UPS, not USPS or the like) is curbside delivery. The crate(s) will be offloaded and set on the curbside, not in the street. Recipient is responsible for moving the merchandise to the desired location.
- The shipper will neither unpackage nor relocate the merchandise. Please ensure to have help and/or appropriate moving equipment such as a dolly or forklift for heavy merchandise at time of delivery if you cannot do it yourself.
- Our Gardecor Specialist will be available to answer questions and explain the procedure. She will advise you if you'll need a forklift to remove the merchandise from the truck during delivery. Most of the merchandise can be offloaded with the truck's liftgate. Call 1-800-524-3492 to reach the specialist.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.